2.17.2011

Happy Vday to Me

It was that time of year again, February 14th, the day some people are excited about and others dread. This year, just because I was single didn't mean I wasn't going to to enjoy it. Things have been so crazy, a couple days before I even forgot it was Valentines Day.  My good friend Dana and I decided we would got to dinner and a movie and I couldn't be happier about the night we had planned. We ended up going to California Pizza Kitchen where I always get my delicious cheese ravioli! For those of you who don't know I could probably eat pizza and pasta everyday, love my carbs! Anyway, we were planning on going straight to the movie but decided we wanted to do a little shopping for ourselves and get our own valentines day gifts :D I was thinking maybe buy some new boots but I am trying to save my money right now, a new apartment might be in the works! So I didn't go too crazy and bought this awesome plant and vase from Anthropologie. I have always wanted to move out west but will probably never be able to...so this plant reminds me of that and I love it! Hopefully it will be going in a new apartment very shortly ;) Happy Thursday!

PS. Happy Birthday to Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)