2.22.2011

Happy Birthday Dad

He says, " I will be right back" as he goes into the garage to get his snowblower after the crazy snowstorm we just had.  About an hour later he comes back in and I say, "geez, did you do the whole block?".  He didn't do the whole block but he had gotten the snow off of 4 different people's lots, not just ours.  I am one lucky lady to have the parents I do, they will always help people no matter what. They are 2 of the most selfless people I know and I don't know what I would do without them. If it wasn't for my dad, who would I have to help redecorate my room or fix my car when I have a flat tire?  No matter what he has going on he will always help me out and I love him so much.  Sometimes will be at work and he will just stop by to drop off a Dr. Pepper or a Starbucks, you are jealous aren't you? I do things for him too ya know, I am the one responsible for his stylish haircuts ;) It has been so great being home with you guys and filling our nights with Dexter and Law and Order. Well Dad, I hope you have a great birthday (even though you have to work). Love you!!!


Making him play pin the hunk on the junk...gave him the rainbow one, he looks soo thrilled haha.


My sister's wedding day!


 Him and his Baby...

 


1 comment:

  1. Gee, Thanks Kat!!!! ya got me all in tears!! haha

    Love You Too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)