2.15.2011

Steve + Shelly | Winter Wedding

She was on a trip in New York City visiting one of her girlfriends and had no idea what was about to happen.  Steve knew Shelly was the person he wanted to be with forever, and he couldn't wait any longer to tell her.  He decided to surprise her in New York, he called her friend and told her to take Shelly to Central Park.  While Shelly was there, Steve came out of nowhere and asked her to spend the rest of her life with him, and she said YES. That is probably one of the most romantic stories I have ever heard, especially coming from my cousin Steve! I am so happy for you two and am so happy I was able to capture your big day. I wish you the best of luck with everything and I hope you like your sneak peek. Love you guys!























































3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! the last picture is my favorite!
    Ade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Wedding! Whats the name of this reception hall?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)