2.16.2011

Davies Action.

Since it was my cousin's wedding, we had a lot of fun of our own DANCING. I decided to do a separate blog...I didn't want Shelly and Steve's wedding blog to be all about our side of the family :D So to my crazy fun Davies fam... here are some photos for you to enjoy ;)

Grandma Davies...LOVE HER



Shelly sneeking a look at me! And my sis helping me second shoot ;)

Sister of the Groom... My crazy cuz Kris ;)

My fam






Mia hugging Shelly, it was the cutest thing ever :)

Andy and Allison :D

Uncle Gregg and Gina :)
 Dad and Gma
 My parents :D





My dad and Uncle Gregg took over to get some fun shots of all of us :D




Love mine and my gma's face here...dance partners for life! ha



Inappropriate... Shelly's face says it all in the background! Best pic of the night!





Me and my mommy :)

Daddy-o


So glad you came home Cindy! ;)
If you want to see more of Steve and Shelly's big day click HERE.
Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. :*( I wanna dance with my amazing fam. Love & miss you guys so much!
    xo
    marianne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)