7.08.2011

Summer.

It has been a while since I have been on here, and it's been even longer since I wrote a post about me. This has been one of the busiest weeks at Village Green all year, and the last thing I wanted to do when I got home from work, was cut my dad's hair. I always feel like that, but when I actually do it, I love it. It gets me in the zone and takes all my worries away for that 30 minutes. When I was done, we were thinking of just ordering some pizza, but wanted to enjoy the nice day. We decided to take the Lebaron for a little spin to Grosse Point and go eat by the water. It was a perfect night. My happy place is driving with the top down, listening to classic rock, and random campfire smells. The houses in Grosse Point are all mansions too, which is always fun to look at ;) It was just what I needed, a nice relaxing night. Thanks for the pizza dad! :)


2 comments:

  1. What a BLAST!!!!!! Thanks again for the GREAT nite Katster!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)