7.19.2011

Cameron | Newborn Shoot

I couldn't wait to leave work and meet Cameron. I had just seen Christina and Adam a couple months ago, and I couldn't believe he was already here! The excitement I saw in these 2 a couple months ago was nothing compared to the love I saw on their faces this day. Cameron is such a cutie, and I LOVE the name.  Thank you so much for hiring me to do your photos, I am so excited to share these with you. I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait to watch him become a little man! :)

Cameron and his beautiful mamma...







Christina's boys :)






Congrats again!!!




1 comment:

  1. ahhh he's so tiny & perfect!!! i LOVE the one of mommy & daddy kissing Cam's little cheeks!
    You're awesome, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)