7.13.2011

Dreams.

I was on my way to Ann Arbor Sunday morning, and I couldn't believe this was really my life. I now have a successful business doing something I love. I was about to have a shoot with one of my favorite little ones, Kate. I had taken her pictures back in the fall, she is a little ham, which is why I love her! It hasn't even been a year, and yet, she has just become a big sister! I will have pictures of baby Molly up later this week :). That morning we headed to Michigan's campus, and I started to dream. As we were walking downtown, I was admiring all the old buildings and cute houses bursting with character. Amy had said I should move my business there, she said she hadn't really liked any photographers in the area. Then, my imagination started to run wild, thinking of having a cute vintage studio downtown.  After living in Chicago, I do miss the city life, and this one isn't too big, it's the perfect size. Maybe one day in the future, a girl can dream right? :) Here is a taste of Kate's photo shoot, can't wait to share the rest!


You love her too right?!? Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)