7.11.2011

Chelsea + Will | Wedding

It was the 1st time I had a wedding where I didn't meet the couple beforehand. I was definitely a little nervous, but as soon as I met these two, they were so welcoming.  I felt comfortable right away, their friends and family were just as sweet :) It was a beautiful day, that I knew of. I guess there were some crazy storms, but we were inside for all of them. The sun peeked out just when we needed it to :) Chelsea and Will, it was so great to be a part of your special day. The love I saw between you two is very special and very rare. I hope when you look at these photos in the future, you remember how absolutely amazing this day was. 





Love this, the mother of the groom seeing Chelsea in her dress:)







Love the look on Chelsea's mom's face...so happy :)
















All the speeches were great too! I think this one they were talking about how many kids they were going to have? ha ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)