2.28.2010

Lovebirds- Stephanie and Pat!

This has probably been one of my favorite photoshoots yet!  I met Stephanie a while back in college and was really excited when her sister Renee referred her to me for her engagement pictures.  I was really nervous since I had never met Pat before and I met Stephanie so long ago in Kzoo:)  Well they are definitely an amazing couple, they have been together since highschool and you can tell that there is still that strong spark between them.  They made my job easier going along with my ideas and having fun in the process.  Thanks again you two I had such a fun time and I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!  PS.  we have to have a triple date with Renee and go play lazertag! ;)


























































1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Kathy these are amazing, I can't wait to see the rest! You're so talented. You're doing my pictures when I get engaged. Mark it down :) I love them. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)