2.24.2010

A little Fashion Photography!

So I get an email from my good old friend Jason asking for a photoshoot.  Turns out he is going to be competing for the Esquire Magazine's Best Dressed Real Man Competition.  I think he definitely has a shot so of course I agree!!!  Me and Jason used to work at Cherry Creek golf club back in the olden days and have been friends ever since.  He is a Pharmacist now and is going to Med School (why he can afford to dress so well ;)).  We had a fun day running around braving this crap weather and trying not to get yelled at for taking pics.  I am excited to show you the rest, and we will all need your help on which one you like the best!!  If Jason does win he will get to go on the Today Show and win some $$$$.  Jason I wish you the best of luck and I hope you love your pictures!!

















6 comments:

  1. Kathy you rock! Great Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy did you really say olden days? ha. youre doing awesome, keep it up pal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Kathy! I can't wait to see my sister and Pat's pictures :) Ps. I LOVE THIS SONG ON HERE.....I wrote a blog based on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the pictures! I love the snow shot with the umbrella, but for the purpose of the contest I think the first picture is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!! Yo momma

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)